Hey Serenititsas! As most of you active players will...
Welcome to Serenity Lost We hope you enjoy your time here!
As with Serenity Lost itself, the rules have required a complete reboot as a result of challenges to what were once fairly simple ideas. This is not something we wanted to do but circumstances have required it. Asking staff for clarifications is, of course, always allowed. Debating it in group, while not prohibited is more annoying than productive. These are the revised rules but are subject to change as the staff see fit as we adapt to our increased traffic and more diverse customers.
1. Staff members wearing their Staff tag are NOT AVAILABLE for RP. DO NOT attempt to capture, restrain, or touch any attachments they may be wearing, you WILL BE removed from the sim!
2.All of the following rules are subject to the discretion and interpretation of the sim staff. If you are asked to stop doing something, change, or leave, you must do so without arguing. Arguing with the staff will result in your removal from the sim. Remain respectful and you will be treated the same.
3. Any and all violations of Linden Labs Terms of Service or failure to comply with the Second Life Community standards will result in your removal from the sim and a report will be filed with Linden Labs. The fact that we have to make this a rule should tell you something about our challenges.
4. Human avatars ONLY in the RP area of the sim! If you have to ask if something is acceptable, it is not.
5. Absolutely NO AGE PLAY, children, or child avatars! I really should not need to elaborate here! (This is for the protection of all as it is a serious crime in many jurisdictions.)
6. No nudity in the safe house unless under RLV restriction. Cover your ass and keep your junk in the trunk.
7. We do not allow the appearance of a captured victim in the safe house. This means absolutely, no visible leashes, or anything that gives the appearance that you are in control of, or under the control of another.
8. Absolutely no solicitation of any kind. Vampire bites, advertising, recruitment to be owned, or to become the owner of another guest, etc. will get you banned.
9. Any attempts to capture or remove a victim from the safe house, by any means or device, will result in an immediate ban.
10. You are not permitted to forcibly remove any victim from the sim, for any reason.
11. Walking from point A to point B or the use of the teleport board in the safe house are the only forms of transportation allowed on the sim. Flying, P2P teleporting, the use of motorized or unmotorized vehicles, horses, etc, will get you removed from the sim.
12. The use of combat systems, games, or capture systems (Including but not limited to: collars, cuffs, control/rape huds) other than those provided, or supported, by Serenity Lost are not allowed.
13. The use of jump or run enhancers and/or viewer settings (quick jump/nimble and the ability to double jump in mid air) are not permitted. The rebound effect from Prim
to Prim jumps will be allowed as long as guests do not abuse this ability with excessively high jumps
14. You must remove all personal lighting from your avatar. Face and body lights are not permitted here.
15. This is a forced sex, rape, and capture sim. Huds for the capture system are mandatory for the RP area. Wearing the victim hud puts you at the mercy of your captor! The only complaints of limit violations the staff will entertain are as follows: A) Death B) Mutilation C) Gender preferences D) Scat/Piss/etc. **If you and your RP partner cannot act as adults and work out differences in RP ideas, neither of you belong here.
16. All persons in the RP area of the sim (defined as any and all places outside of the safe house) are considered to be IC (In Character). Therefore, all interactions among guests within the RP area of the sim are considered RP unless surrounded by ((OOC Brackets)) and RP interruptions do not exist. Harassment does however, and it will get you removed from the sim and an abuse report will be filed! Ignoring ((OOC) release requests or limit violations, stealing a victim from another predator or darting guests in an obvious RP scene WILL BE considered harassment. Darting others with no apparent RP or for to harass that person WILL result in your removal from the sim.
17. Show the other guests of the sim the same respect you wish to be shown when speaking to them OOC and in the safe house. We will not tolerate the harassment or disrespect of any guest OOC or within group chat. If you are an asshole OOC, you can expect your time here to be short.
Latest Posts Widget
Amanda Mochizuka on Hud Teaser. For Real this time!! smiles nice little change on that:) we will love it
Bill on Changes to the Sim Good write-up, Trina. The few people that i have ...
Trina on Changes to the Sim Every time we make changes to the sim we open ...